Paper Coffee Cups (The Sims 4)

Hi!

I made this set specially for myself cause I'm a coffee addict lover.
These are just clutter, not actual drinks, as you can see the title. Please excuse the lameness of it! ^___^ 
I really don't know what to name this download so I just call it Paper Coffee Cups.

Anyway, you'll get 10 variations as you can see in the pictures.
Some of these are famous coffee chains and the rest I picked the design because they look cool.
These have custom thumbnails so it will be easy to find them in buy mode.

Mesh Info:
OBP Paper Coffee Cups (269 vertices/280 faces)

Feel free to recolor this set.
But please Do Not replace my textures with yours! (Default replacement)
Please read my TOU & Sharing Policy HERE.

And please tag 'onebillionpixels' if you use these in your picture. I'll reblog your post.

Have fun!
NewOne






Please wait for 5 seconds
then click Skip Ad in top





If you like the downloads I create,
please consider a donation to One Billion Pixels.
Any amount is appreciated. Thank you! 

4 comments

  1. I can't download any of your stuff and I'm not completely sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link it's not available :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU KNOW I CANT DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING FROM YOUR SITE PLEASE REDIRECT US TO THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD I'M A FAN OF YOUR WORKS EVERYTHING IS JUST BEAUTIFUL BUT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT IT'S SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. links are broken we hope you find some time to fix them.. your incredible creations are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Say hello and leave a message to me! ♥